When securing a property through us we want to be completely transparent when it comes to the charges during your tenancy.
Information for Tenants
In addition to paying rent for the property you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
Before the tenancy starts:
- Holding Deposit: 1 week’s rent; and/or
- Deposit: 5 weeks rent (or in the case of rental income of more than £50,000 per annum 6 weeks rent).
During the tenancy:
- Payment for the late payment of rent;
- Payment for a breach of the tenancy agreement up to the prescribed limit;
- Utilities – gas, electricity, water;
- Communications – telephone and broadband;
- Installation and Subscription to cable/satellite supplier;
- Television licence;
- Council Tax;
- Payments for the replacement of lost keys;
- Tenancy Transaction Charges: such as requests to vary or assign the tenancy.
- Other permitted payments (any other permitted payments, not included above under the relevant legislation including contractual damages).
Robert Alan Homes is a member of the Client Money Protection scheme, and also a member of ‘The Property Ombudsman’ which is a redress scheme.