Presenting Your Home for Sale
When it comes to selling or letting your home appearance is everything. We know what it takes to make your home look attractive which is why we’ve provided our useful tips below on presenting your home for sale.
The first time most people will see your property will most likely be online so presenting your home for sale is very important. We go to great lengths to ensure your property looks as good as it can be by providing high-quality photographs taken by a professional photographer, professionally designed and produced colour brochures, colour floor plans, and an EPC energy performance certificate (if required) to give a professional and informative view of your home.
Giving your home the WoW factor
While we’ll do everything we can to present your home in its best light, here are some tips you can do use to help us market your property.
- Windows – make sure they are clean and sparkling.
- Arrange furniture to increase a feeling of space.
- Make sure all laundry is put away.
- Kitchens and bathrooms – put away any clutter to help give your home that spacious feel.
- Put bikes in the garden – don’t leave any equipment in the home.
- Sweep the garden and put things away. A garden is a big part of the sale or letting of your home so be creative with the space.
- Remember this simple guide and your home will be more desirable to a prospective buyer or tenant.